GOOD NIGHT QUOTES- TOP 20

bestwishesgreet.com provides the best quotes ,images, wishes, pictures, wallpapers for good morning "good night quotes" and all festivals


Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” » William Shakespeare

“The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.”


“Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.”

“All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.”


“Sleep, my Bella, dream happy dreams, you are the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will forever be yours. -Edward Cullen”

“The longest way must have its close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.” » Harriet Beecher Stowe


“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” » Edgar Allan Poe

“All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.”


“Life begins at night.” » Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark

“Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.”


“Night is longer than day for those who DREAM and day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS come true.”

“That’s the advantage of insomnia. People who go to be early always complain that the night is too short, but for those of us who stay up all night, it can feel as long as a lifetime. You get a lot done.” » Banana Yoshimoto 


“Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms yet again.”

Night falls. Or has fallen. Why is it that night falls, instead of rising, like the dawn? Yet if you look east, at sunset, you can see night rising, not falling; darkness lifting into the sky, up from the horizon, like a black sun behind cloud cover. Like smoke from an unseen fire, a line of fire just below the horizon, brushfire or a burning city. Maybe night falls because it’s heavy, a thick curtain pulled up over the eyes. Wool blanket.” » Margaret Atwood

“Good night, and good luck.” » Edward R. Murrow

“Good night my dearest love and have pleasant dreams. Here’s to the hope that tomorrow will be as sunny and bright as you are.”

“Brings you dreams of castles in the air and big goals for the future. Rest tonight and allow dreams of the future to wash over your mind.”

“As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD MORNING WISHES- GET TOP 10 WISHES